Microbial Consortia based NPK Biofertiliser
1. Rhizobium : 1x107 cells/gm
2. PSB : 1x107 cells/gm
3. KMB : 1x107 cells/gm
4. Total Viable Count of all Microorganisms : 5x107 cells per gm
1. Softens endosperm leading to release of energy, carbon and nitrogen which promote early and uniform germination, better formation of radicle & plumule and seeding establishment.
2. Well-developed root system with more nodules helping higher nitrogen fixation and better access to water & nutrient.
3. Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria (PSB) and Potash Mobilizing Bacteria (KMB) ensures the higher availability to NPK nutrients helping increase in Nutrients Use Efficiency (NUE).
4. Microbial action leads to production of various plant hormones which helps perform better metabolic activity and increases ability to resist and recover against biotic and abiotic stresses.
5. Increases the beneficial microbes in soil and improves soil structure and texture leading to long term soil reclamation.
• 6 kg - Bag & Square container
• 10 kg - Bucket
• 16 kg - Square Container
• 24 kg - Bag
• 24 & 48 kg - Drum
All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Design By :